To help students become their confident, academic best, the David Ross Education Trust has created a series of online resources to help parents support their child throughout the big moments in their school life.
Written by experts across the Trust’s 34 academies, our ‘Getting ready for…’ guides provide practical advice to help parents, carers and children to make the best choices together.
Each month, the Trust will publish new guides for carers, parents and children – from getting ready for primary school and preparing for SATS examinations, to life at secondary school, exams and choosing GCSE options, to leaving school for higher education and the workplace.
- Getting Ready for A levels PDF
- Getting Ready for GCSEs
- Getting Ready for the 11
- Getting ready for exams David Ross Education Trust
- Getting Ready for Primary School North
- Getting Ready for Primary School South
- Getting ready for SATS Leicestershire and Northamptonshire
- Getting ready for SATS Lincolnshire and Yorkshire
- Getting Ready for Secondary School